As one of the most intimate and elegant hideaways on the island of Bermuda, the Elbow Beach Resort is a boutique enclave of elegant style and service. We welcome you to discover the jewel of the North Atlantic – tucked away on a stretch of southern Bermuda shoreline amongst 50 acres of beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens.
Immediately upon arrival, you are embraced by extraordinary comfort and amenities that include 98 cottage-style rooms and suites, three exquisite dining destinations and an oasis of tranquility at The Spa at Elbow Beach.
Spend your days exploring pristine beaches and plunging into the warm, crystal-clear Atlantic surf. Lounge on one of the designer chaises circling the tropically landscaped free-form pool or hop on a motorized scooter for a spin through the charming capital city of Hamilton. Delight in sumptuous cuisine and an abundance of recreational adventures — from tennis and golf to horseback rides on the beach, nature hikes, deep sea fishing charters, scuba diving and snorkeling.
Discover Elbow Beach, Bermuda— a wonderfully secluded boutique resort offering warm, personalized service in a breathtaking oceanfront setting.
- Nestled on 50 lush, oceanfront acres in Paget Parish, Bermuda
- Only seven minutes from the delightful capital city of Hamilton
- 98 cottage-inspired rooms and suites with ocean or garden views
- Three restaurants perfect for any taste and occasion
- Luxurious Oceanview Spa
- Half-mile of private pink sand beach
- Sophisticated conference and banquet space for up to 150 guests
- Free-form swimming pool
- Golf Courses nearby
Located at 69, South Shore Road, Paget.