Admiralty House Park and Clarence Cove

Address: 
Spanish Point, Pembroke Parish, Bermuda

Admiralty House Park is a 16-acre recreational park with fantastic ocean views, shaded paths and trails through wooded areas to popular cliff-jumping spots,  The now derelict building dates from the early 1800's and was home to British Admirals, one of whom dug out the tunnels and cave which can still be explored. A meandering path leads down to sheltered Clarence Cove. Bus route number 4 from Hamilton stops right outside the entrance.