Bermuda National Library
The Bermuda National Library was founded in 1839 through the encouragement of Governor William Reid and was located in what is now the Cabinet Building. In 1917, the Bermuda Library moved to its current Par-la-Ville, Queen Street, location and houses the Adult and Reference Section. They offer free Wi-Fi and have a Book Club, book signings, movie nights and educational lectures. The Bermuda Youth Library is located at 74, Church Street.